Wednesday 3 November 2010

Am I a Quiz?



I am inquisitive.
And people do give me quizzical looks (or just myopic, for all I know) all too often for comfort.
But I haven't been made into a quiz, not yet. That is for dead (or thereabouts) pop celebrities.


I don't even like quizzes - with a few exceptions.
If you do, you'll LOVE AquizIam.
The same goes for lovers of challenging riddles and games.
And mysteries.


So, we have a new favourite website. Well, I have.
But knowing my mates, they'll be spending time there like the crazy bats that they are. (Stylish crazy bats, though!)


As a matter of fact, I'll be sending this specific item over to Time Slips, so don't compound your understandable Angst by suspecting deja vu, too.









1 comments:

You know WHO said...

LOL So this is where you've been hiding?

Post a Comment

TELL ME!